HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Our HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course provides you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to respond to a first aid emergency and deal with the situation until medical services arrive on the scene. Adhering to the Australian Resuscitation Guidelines (ARC), our courses are interactive, informative and fun!
Our course includes:
• Responding to an emergency situation
• Casualty assessment and reporting
• Duty of care and consent
• How to seek assistance and contact emergency services
• Performing cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
• Operate an automated external defibrillator (AED)
• Debriefing and psychological impact
• Anaphylaxis and severe allergic reaction
• Trauma and wound control
• Choking and airway obstruction
• Envenomation (bites and stings)
• Fractures and soft tissue injury
• Asthma and respiratory distress
• Epilepsy and seizures
• Abdominal injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Cardiac conditions
• Head, neck and spinal injuries
• Use of an auto-injector EpiPen
• Use of an auto inhaler and spacing device
This course is delivered in 6 hours with pre study completion of a workbook. Workbook and First Aid manual material will be provided when you register. All pre-reading and workbook must be completed prior to attending the class. Training Starts from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
You will receive a Statement of Attainment in HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.The certificate will be issued on the day based on the competency being achieved. Postage of a certificate requires a $10 fee.
The cost is $59.00 per person or $94 for two people – onsite training for corporate group bookings of 10 or more available. Discounted rates for selected corporate partners. Price may be subject to variation in conjunction with promotional activities. (conditions apply).
Classes start at 9:30am and typically finish round 4:30pm, and classes are run on selected Wednesdays and Saturdays.
See our Facebook Events pages for all available dates.
Campus: NSW (Western Sydney -Parramatta): Classes are run on selected Saturdays.
Campus: QLD (Gold Coast – Beenleigh): Classes are run on selected Wednesdays and Saturdays
NSW FIRST AID TRAINING DATES
04 October 2018 (Thursday)
06 October 2018 (Saturday)
20 October 2018 (Saturday)
25 October 2018 (Thursday)
27 October 2018 (Saturday)
03 November 2018 (Saturday)
15 November 2018 (Thursday)
17 November 2018 (Saturday)
24 November 2018 (Saturday)
29 November 2018 (Thursday)
08 December 2018 (Saturday)
15 December 2018 (Saturday)
QLD FIRST AID DATES
12 October 2018 (Friday)
26 October 2018 (Friday)
09 October 2018 (Friday)